Bull Runnings Photography Tour Weather Update

2 04 2018

weathering-the-storm-plus-simon2

I’ve received a few inquiries regarding the tour next Saturday, April 7, and the weather. Right now we’re looking at 40 degrees and wet. There are things within my control and things not, and the weather (for now) is one of the latter. I have subcontracted Simon Bar Sinister to build me a machine, but until then we gotta rely on chance. The weatherman can’t get tomorrow’s forecast right, let alone five days from now – or fifty years. That being said, we’ll have to play it by ear. I will let you all know by Friday morning if we’re going to be forced to cancel the event, after consulting with our guest guide.

So keep an eye out here and on the Facebook pages. Every. Single. Day.


Actions

Information

One response

2 04 2018
Jackie Greer

Sorry I can’t make this one. But I was on the first. All I can say to folks, is don;t be scared off by a little weather. The awesomeness of a private tour with Jim Hennessy on the 1st tour was worth getting a little wet.

Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s




%d bloggers like this: