Bull Runnings Photography Tour Weather Update

2 04 2018

weathering-the-storm-plus-simon2

I’ve received a few inquiries regarding the tour next Saturday, April 7, and the weather. Right now we’re looking at 40 degrees and wet. There are things within my control and things not, and the weather (for now) is one of the latter. I have subcontracted Simon Bar Sinister to build me a machine, but until then we gotta rely on chance. The weatherman can’t get tomorrow’s forecast right, let alone five days from now – or fifty years. That being said, we’ll have to play it by ear. I will let you all know by Friday morning if we’re going to be forced to cancel the event, after consulting with our guest guide.

So keep an eye out here and on the Facebook pages. Every. Single. Day.